Starting a business isn’t JUST about financial freedom
It's about -
- Feeling pride in your achievements as a woman and business owner
- Being a positive example to your kids: by growing a successful business from home, you open up new horizons for them
- Making time for people you love and really being present with them
- Admitting that being with the kids all day can get mind numbingly boring, and giving yourself confidence in your abilities (with a dash of personal power)
- Easing the pressure off your husband or partner as the sole earner
- Proving to yourself that you have what it takes to create and run a successful business
To do all that, you must start somewhere...
it's time to take control...and Be The Boss
Set your own hours. Make money. Say ‘no’ to what you don’t want. Respect yourself.
Get clients and get paid. Live with dignity. Remove the guilt. Dream big while at home.
Take a chance. Inspire your children. Do the impossible.
Escape the cubicle. Get flexible (with your hours or your hamstrings). Ease the pressure.
MAKE. IT. HAPPEN.
Do all that and still have time for...
Camping trips when you choose, not when your employer allows time off. Getting your nails done. Sweet morning snuggles with whoever you choose. Taking the kid to school or educating them at home. Coffee with the girls. Or simply having a Wednesday morning lie-in.
Introducing Amanda Lopes - Mother, (soon to be) wife, cheerleader and your program leader.
I’ve been where you are..
I’ve lived your life...
I get where you’re coming from...
17 years: That’s how long I spent in the corporate world. Commuting 5-days a week and spending up to 60 hours away from my family
Escape: Is what I yearned for. From giving my genius to someone else’s business, in a world I came to resent
Missing: I missed so much of it. So many firsts. Quality time with my kids. They were growing up and I was missing it. And that came with
a ton of guilt
Scam: Is the word I’d use to describe most work-from-home ideas I came across online. What was real? What was fake? MLM's didn't work
for me either
Creativity: That’s what gave me my big business idea. I realized to be a success in business, I’d have to create it from scratch
VA: I plunged into it and I became a highly sought-after VA, turning down clients if they didn’t fit my aligned-client persona
I created a business around kids, family, passions and hobbies. It didn’t happen overnight. I worked for it. And I’ve ploughed everything I’ve learned into the Work From Home Freedom Formula program.
And now I want all of this for you.
A Client's Program Experience:
“I received a solid foundation of how to start a VA company. Useful tools and templates that I can re-create and customize. Self-confidence that I can make this happen and that there are others out there that can support me and that I can support."
The right business idea won’t just plant itself on your lap.
Your boss won’t ease up because you wish for it.
More moments with your family won’t magically appear in your calendar.
This program is for you if:
- You have no clue what business to start, but know you want to.
- You are stuck in a job you don’t care for, with a boss who doesn’t appreciate you.
- You want to escape the shackles of that job and spend more time at home.
- You are exhausted., disappointed, cornered, stuck, confused.
This program is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for “just another paycheck”
- You are looking for an impersonal, cookie-cutter home business & VA training program
- You are not ready to fully invest in your success
- You enjoy working yourself into the ground, and missing important family moments
A Client's Program Experience:
It was helpful to walk through the steps of setting up a business, to interact with others on a similar journey,and get clarification about my strengths and goals.”
- Amanda Power
Chrysalis Creative Consulting