Hey There! Here's my story...
I excelled in a corporate office professionally, but personally, I knew I wanted to focus elsewhere.
60 hours a week in an office was NOT how I wanted to be spending my time. Or my energy. (Both precious resources for a mom of twins!)
So I hit the time out button and focused on what it was that I did really, really well. What's my unique genius? I'm a systems teacher. My genius is streamlining solutions so you can excel at whatever it is you want to do.
I provide support so you can focus on where you're heading, while staying grounded in the freedoms you currently have. This gratitude-centered approach allows you to build momentum as you put in hard work - and it is hard work! - that leads to tremendous pay out.
- It comes in the form of sustainable income
- schedule flexibility
- and the opportunity to let your soul's deep yearnings take precedence. (Do that, and you can plan your life around the priorities that align you with your deep why)... what could be more satisfying?
My soul's satisfaction comes in having the flexibility in my schedule so I can attend every parent-teacher conference and be a good advocate for my children. It comes in saying yes to long weekends at my dad's place, two states over, so my kids can build a relationship with their grandfather and extended family. I know I can expertly address my clients' and my students' needs from whatever couch I find myself on, and they know it, too!
My deep why is answered every time I role model hard work, creativity, and work-life balance.
My family, my friends, and my students know that the things I model in my professional life closely mirror my personal ideals. And that makes my soul sing.
Here's the thing, I'm a teacher. And a good teacher offers support while you learn. (a life-long process!). My goal is to teach you proven systems and solutions, so you can learn how to be successful in your own right.
- You may decide to set up your own VA business when you're done working with me - many of my clients do
- or you might go in another direction completely...but the systems you learn with me will support your self-employment so you can take advantage of the ample resources your work will provide.
I'll teach the skillsets.
Provide the tools.
Empower you with options so that you can make the decision YOURSELF
about what the best solution is for you, both personally and professionally.
With my help, you will be able to support your self-employment, so you can focus on the freedoms that will satisfy your soul.
10 Things You May Not Know About Me
I create. I take risks. I live my passion.
I am an entrepreneur.
- I adore Alice in Wonderland and have amassed quite the collection over the years
- My hair has been every color of the rainbow, but never more than 2 vibrant colors at a time
- Cows are one of my favorite animals. I spent my life on my family dairy farm, and they are amazing creatures
- I wish I could sing...like, really actually sing with a great voice
- I don’t believe in “bucket lists” but I want to see the Aurora Borealis in my lifetime
- My dream is to travel the world (or as much of it as possible) with my partner and kids, and learn from experience
- Halloween is my favorite holiday and I cannot wait until my kids are old enough to not be scared by it so I can really pull out all the stops
- I have lived in two different states, but I have only felt that one was really my home and that is Maine...where I live now and where my heart has always been.
- I miss the scent of salt air every day - this is one of the few things I miss about my childhood home
- I don’t allow live plants into my home, because I will kill them with my good intentions.