One of the number one problems that small business owners and entrepreneurs have is delegating and hiring. And this is something that holds you back in your business. You may know that you need to hire team in order to grow your business (and maintain your sanity), but feel resistant to actually taking the step of doing it (and you probably have NO idea where to find amazing help).
- Are you ready to become an empowered business owner, and learn how to take control of delegating and hiring?
- Do you want to have a clear understanding of pay rates, the entire hiring process and then what to do once you have hired someone?
- Do you want the peace of mind of knowing that you can be matched with potential virtual assistants who fit your needs, AND have been trained by someone who has actually been (and still IS) a successful, sought-after VA?
- Do you want a system that will not only help you find an aligned virtual assistant, but also EVERY OTHER team member you will end up needing as you grow?
This is not a hiring service...this is BEYOND a hiring service
My "Hiring Your Virtual Assistant" program is a valuable tool that will remain with you forever, providing you with an effective process that you can replicate for the life of your business, for EVERY hire.
I created this unique hiring program to empower you every step of the way when finding team members who are aligned and a perfect fit for your business and needs. By combining thorough education with the ability to be matched to a VA from my Authentic Success Coaching For The Empowered VA program, I help you address and take care of the difficulty of hiring aligned assistance through the uniqueness of my offering.
Hiring team members that are aligned for your business is a KEY element to growth and success-- and you need a system in place that brings you the best fit for your team - over and over again. Allowing yourself to delegate everything you don't like to do, or are not good at, will open up your time so you can focus on the things that you should be doing...like actually RUNNING your business, taking care of yourself and having time for your family and hobbies.
What You Get:
- A comprehensive and invaluable Guidebook that outlines each step of the hiring process, and includes worksheets for you to use. This guidebook will be your "forever-guide" and empower you with a process you can replicate for any and all hires that you make in your business for years to come.
- Three (45 minute) calls at each step of the hiring process, so you are being fully supported at each step.
- Email support throughout the entire process.
- Potential matching to a VA who fits your needs, and who has undergone business training through Amanda of Refocus On Being. Each woman has received personalized one-on-one training and mentoring during one (or more) of my programs.
- Education and knowledge about rates. Know what to pay and how to pay it, while feeling confident that rates match the value of the support you need.
- Knowledge about how to nurture your relationship and partnership with your hires - something that is glaringly missing from other hiring programs.
- An in-depth look at your business needs that are vital to your growth and success.
Here's a Breakdown Of Our Process Together:
Step 1: As soon as you register we'll get you started by sending you your Hiring Your Aligned Virtual Assistant Guidebook, plus a link to schedule your initial call with me (this call will be scheduled to happen within 5 - 7 days of receiving your Guidebook).
Step 2: We get on the phone for our initial call. All of your written information from the 5 step process will need to be submitted to me at least 24 hours prior to this call so we can review everything together and work through any blocks that have come to light. (The goal is to potentially match you with a virtual assistant who has graduated from, or is in, my Authentic Success Coaching For The Empowered VA program).
Step 3: We make a match! I will work as intermediary to schedule an interview for you with the potential VA, at a time that is mutually agreeable to both parties. The interview can be arranged via phone call or video call.
Step 4: I follow up by email within 3 business days of the interview with the potential VA with a link to schedule your second call. During this call, we will discuss how you are feeling and what the next steps will be (hiring / not hiring, second interview or something else).
Step 5: I'm there for training, serving you with a 1:1 call during the training period.
Step 6: I check in on you between 2 - 3 months after hiring your new VA to see how things are going and to provide further support to you in this process.